Friday, October 31, 2014

Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library

Introducing Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library
By: Chris Grabenstein


Kyle Keeley loves to play board games, especially Mr. Lemoncello's games. One day when Kyle gets on the bus with his friend Akimi she is holding an essay in her hand, Kyle didn't make an essay... He didn't know! You can't blame him! But the real problem is that, it is due today... Kyle scribbles on a scrap of paper and there, he has his essay. Kyle didn't put much effort into the essay because he didn't know what he was getting out of it. The prize was getting to go to the new public library. 12, twelve year old students will be picked to go. Guess what, Kyle gets to go! And all he wrote was "There could be Balloons". But this was no ordinary field trip to your everyday public library. It was a game. Well yeah, at the very beginning they just played a couple small games. But they didn't know what was coming next. All twelve students were trapped inside the library and it was a competition to see who could get out first. Read, Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library to find your way out!

I recommend this book to readers that like comedy and a some twists and turns and the very end! I hope you enjoy this book once you've finished reading it!

4 comments:

  1. I had a hard time making a blog post about this book, I have no idea why though! That is probably why it is shorter then my other posts. And by the way (Don't blame me I just have to point this out!) Lemoncello is pernounced Lemon- chello... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Annika! I can see why it would be a hard book to blog about, I would have probably written less than that, anyways it was a great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think today I'm going to go through all my blog posts and fix all the mistakes in them!

    ReplyDelete