Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Hypnotists


            
             By Gordan Korman
 Is it a gift?....Or a curse?!
Weird things have been happening to Jax Opus, that kid with the color changing eyes. At first it was no big deal, suddenly seeing yourself from about thirty feet away, like you have a separate pair of eyes, is no big deal. Right? This has been going on for months, so it has to be something that just goes away in time. Or is it a warning? No one knew what caused it. The doctors would take one look at him; no, his EYES; and suddenly lose their mind. But not before Jax saw himself. That image of himself, like he was the eyes of the person looking at him. Then there was the letter. "Exceptional Skills" is how they described his "talents". But what danger could be around that corner? The fate of the world is in Jax's hands. So while Jax figure's out who the villain is; Elias Mako, the master of hypnotising, or maybe Axel Braintree, the old man that calls himself a hypnotist; an evil plan is being created to take over the world. With the help of his best friend, Tommy Cicerelli, anything is possible. And the truth will be nothing like you could ever imagine.

 I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a mind-bending adventure and wants some crazy excitement to go with it. 

             
                        
            
LOOKINTOMYEYESANDFINDDANGER           
               
         

9 comments:

  1. Great review! I enjoyed the book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this book now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love it! I rated it 5 stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized I have to read this because I'm doing Twain 21 (silly me)! But I'm still looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look into my eyes...... you are to do as I command...... NOW READ THIS BOOK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started reading it today and it is so far really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah. It was one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here. It gave me an idea for a little music video for Centuries, that song you know? I have no idea why.... Anyways it was an amazing book I encourage others to read this :)

    ReplyDelete