Sunday, October 12, 2014

Gaby Lost and Found

Introducing Gaby Lost and Found By: Angela Cervantes


I am doing the Twain 21 book challenge at Cedar Ridge
Intermediate School! This was the first book I read in the
challenge! In this book Gaby's mother is taken from Gaby and her
father on an ordinary work day. It wasn't even her shift! She
was filling in for some friend that needed to stay home.
Gaby's mother was taken to her original home in Honduras.
Gaby goes to St. Ann's school for girls, her class went on
a trip to the Furry Friends Animal Shelter. Gaby is interested
in the animals that stay there and she wants to volunteer.
Gaby makes profiles for the animals there that are up
for adoption. She meets a cat named Feather and Feather's
original owners come to take her back from the animal shelter.
Gaby thinks they are mean and takes Feather home with her.
When Gaby's father figures out that Gaby took Feather he told
her they barely had enough money to care for themselves or the cat, but that didn't stop Gaby, not one bit at all! Read
Gaby Lost and Found to figure out what happens next!

I recommend this book to readers that love some comedy and some suspense!

4 comments:

  1. I like it. The book looks better now that you've posted this. I'll read it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I bet you'll really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I did like it. It made me cry, though. And that usualy doesnt happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally fine! I cry when I am reading a sad book, when I was reading Goliathus Hercules, no don't even MAKE me tell you!

    ReplyDelete