Monday, October 20, 2014

Warriors Into The Wild Book One

Warriors Into The Wild By: Erin Hunter


As a young kitty-pet named Rusty ventures into the woods and meets a patrol of ThunderClan warriors including there leader, Rusty is asked to join the Clan.
Rusty is given the new name Firepaw, because of his flame colored pelt. While exploring the clans boundaries with his new friend Graypaw, they discover secrets, maybe to many... Firepaw and Graypaw are determined to figure out what Tigerclaw is plotting. Tigerclaw keeps sneaking out of camp, and whenever Firepaw and Graypaw leave on patrol Tigerclaw always ends up finding a way to get them in trouble with the leader. In the battle of Sunning Rocks, Redtail "the clans deputy" is killed. And Lionheart takes his place as deputy. When ShadowClan makes an attack on ThunderClan Lionheart is killed and Tigerclaw takes his place. With Tigerclaw's new power as clan deputy, Firepaw and Graypaw are in more trouble then they think. Tigerclaw is a bloodthirsty murderous cat that has so much ambition he wants to kill his leader to take her place. With the help of Graypaw, Firepaw can defeat Tigerclaw, or so he thinks... Read Warriors Book One Into The Wild to help Rusty a kitty-pet fit in with the Clan, but then, become a whole different cat and defeat the clans worst enemy.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry this book is not from the Twain 21 challenge I've posted a review for all of them already! I still hope you enjoy this series as much as I do, if you end up reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This don't have to just be Twain 21 Challenge books. They can also be books that you just think other gifted students would like to read. You also don't need to write a review for every book you read. If you make an iMovie Book Trailer about a book, I will also post it on here! Maybe you can try that next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try that! And I know that I make a lot of blog posts but it has become a habit of mine! And I read this book a long time ago. I thought that I hadn't made a blog post for 5 CR but I made Brotherhood so oops!

    ReplyDelete