Monday, October 13, 2014

Cinder By: Marissa Meyer

           


                 I'm Maya and I would like to recommend to you readers this very intriguing novel called Cinder. Written by: Marissa Meyer.  Humans and androids roam the streets of New Beijing. A deadly disease called the plague is threatening to take over the world. From space, the people that rule the moon also called lunar people watch, waiting to make their move, and attack earth. No one knows it but the fate of the earth lays in one girls hands. Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She has a mysterious past that gets unraveled my her stepmother. "But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future".Go to this link to find out more. Reference (goodreads)

4 comments:

  1. This seems like a really good book! I've never heard of it in my whole entire life! But maybe I'll read it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds scary!? Did you like the fact that the 'hero' was a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did like the fact that she was a girl hero because in lots of fairytales the guys are the heros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! CYBORGS AND ALIENS!!! Sounds like my kind of book!!!!!

    ReplyDelete