Wednesday, October 29, 2014

James Patterson Books





 James Patterson is one of my favorite authors.He has written the bestselling books-Middle School: The WORST years of my life; Middle School; Get Me Out Of Here; Middle School: My Brother Is a Big Fat LIAR;Middle School; How I Surrvived Bullies, Brocolli, And Snake Hill;Middle School; Save Rafe!; I Funny; and I Even Funnier. And those were just a few. Click HERE to see more books he has written. All the James Patterson books (that I have mentioned..) are extremely hilarious and are perfect for middle and elementry schoolers. WARNING: You will laugh your head off with the I Funny books. Don't say I didn't warn you...... 


4 comments:

  1. I like the Patterson books because they aren't just very funny. They each have a plot that has some pretty serious elements if you really think about it. (NEVER say something probably isn't very good if you've done your best!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. I FUNNY has a sad part at the end. I wonder if he's gonna make a third book for the I FUNNY series......

      Delete
  2. I have never read his books, maybe I can start now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His books are AWESOME!!!! You will tottaly love them! I would start with I Funny...... that was my first one. but you can do whatever you want.

      Delete