Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Will In Scarlet by:Matthew Cody

                      Will In Scarlet
                              by:Matthew Cody 
Will In Scarlet is a meaningful drama about a young boy named Will who goes on a mysterious adventure with a gang of outlaws.  The outlaws were people who were ran dry (poor) by prince John, a greedy, selfish prince who wants the throne, But John's older brother, King Richard,stands in his way. John may just get the chance when King Richard is held captive in another country. A greedy king holds King Richard and Will's father for a ransom.  Will is left to fend for himself while his dad is held captive and his mother fled to France.
What will happen to Will and his gang, with all the twists and turns ahead of them? You'll have to read it to find out. I'd recommend this book to people who love action filled dramas. Picture from google images.                                                                                                           CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good book! Your post made me very interested! I think I might read it for my next Twain 21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait.... isn't this like Robin Hood? I'M READING THIS ONE NEXT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one was so awesome. It WAS like Robin Hood, and I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete