Monday, October 13, 2014

I.Q: book #1 Independence Hall

I.Q is a wonderful book series that takes you on a wonderful journey that Roland smith has created for us. I recently read I.Q book #1 Independence Hall. Three words. I LOVED IT! It was probably the best book I've read in years. I love the part when Eban lavi tries to grab Angela and Q but Angela pulls some tyquando
moves on him. Read I.Q book #1 Independence Hall to find out more.
I sure hope that you like the I.Q book series as much as I do.




I recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure, suspense, and mystery.  


8 comments:

  1. I liked I.Q too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this book. Would love to hear more about the book here. Look at you Book Review Form and see if you can add more details without giving away what happens in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right. That's actually what I just did. Is it better now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading the post on Gaby, Lost and Found or Hypnotist might help too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Ive read this book. Not in a while though.....But if it is the book I'm thinking about, it was pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brynleigh do you think that you'll continue to read the I.Q series? I haven't seen you reading or talking about them! I know you're reading the second book but do you plan on reading more?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well yeah but I'm sticking to one book at a time for now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read the second book also but in the library i am pretty sure it is checked OUT!!!!! 8D

    ReplyDelete