Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dracula

  
                                                                          

   Do you like a book with a good scare? Well then you are going to love this report.( Maybe.)It is about the original story of Dracula by Bram Stoker.
   This story is about a realtor who has no idea of what he is about to face. His name is Jonathan Harker and his client's name is... you guessed it! Dracula. When he knocks on the door of Dracula's castle, Dracula invites him in. But soon, Jonathan will find out that he is imprisoned and cannot leave. While the weeks pass,Jonathan finds out Dracula's secret. Automatically, he thinks that Dracula is going to drink his blood and kill him, but Dracula has other reasons he is keeping Jonathan prisoner.
   I recommend this book to anyone who like a scary story with romance, adventure, and has many good cliffhangers that keep you reading and interested. Or even someone that wants to try something new.
   Thank you so much for taking your time to read through this. I hope this has encouraged you to go and read Dracula.

5 comments:

  1. wow. Im so gonna look for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the very end when you said that Dracula has other reasons for keeping him in his castle, it made me really want to read this book! I'm going to try to find it in my school library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! great response! I loved how you really grabbed the reader at the beginning! Another thing is I LOVED how you changed the font, that is another thing that grabbed me. Very good job. It was brave of you to be the first one ( at least that I've seen ) to go about it like this. I am so going to read this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that book cover is so scary... Don't make me fear eyeballs please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to read..... Must find this book somewhere....

    ReplyDelete