Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sisters

Three weeks. One car. Two sisters. How will Raina and Amara survive?

It is going to be a bumpy ride! Raina and Amara are going to be in one car together for three weeks!
They can't even be in the same room together without fighting with each other! Raina is going to high-school pretty soon. Meanwhile the younger sister she wishes she didn't have is rocking her life as a kid. These kids are both sassy, and even though Raina is only about to be in high-school, she acts like she's 22!
Imagine those two girl and there obnoxious little brother Will all crammed in one car for three weeks. All kinds of crazy things happen on this trip such as monster storms, blazing heat, a broken down vehicle, and when they finally get to Colorado, snobby cousins.
When the kids find out that they haven't been told all of the truth, they realize they need to work together- and get along. They are sisters after all.
To see how this works out when you read Sisters.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about being that car that long with brothers and sisters. I haven't read this book yet but now I think I'm going to add it to my list of things to read after my current Library Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Bronn you're going to love it so so much! Brynleigh and I read it in like 20 mins...

    ReplyDelete