Thursday, November 13, 2014

Capture the Flag

Can you imagine your family being a part of a secret society of art protectors?  Well welcome to Anna, Henry, and Jose's life!

Capture the Flag, by Kate Messner, is an absolute adventure and a fun read.  3 kids who have never met each other become stuck in an airport together because of a drastic storm.  The end up meeting and learning that they have one special thing in common, their parents are all part of a secret society of art protectors.  They find out that the original American Flag has been stolen.  They figure out the flag and the thiefs are in the airport.

I recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure and books.  This book made me think!  If you are interested in books like National Treasure where American History is involved, then you will want to read this book.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Isabella. I can tell you read the book and I could read your excitement! I especially like how you compared it to National Treasure, I thought the same thing.

    ReplyDelete